Embers Asia works with clients in four primary service areas;
- Corporate Learning groups and organizations with a focus on learning.
- International School Trips focusing on adding an experiential learning element to their outing.
- Inbound groups to Vietnam with a focus on learning through a Cultural Themed Program
- Ropes Courses are great for building up the confidence of team members and focusing on leadership skills such as trust and commitment.
What we have done
- Built an experiential program for Nike's 10th anniversary in Vietnam for 150 people.
- Designed and conducted a series of experiential training sessions focused on change
management for the U.S. Consulate. The objective was to facilitate the restructuring of
the Refugee Resettlement Section over a 1 year period.
- Transformed the trips hosted for a number of International Schools in HCMC into
experiential team building events, whereby the learning and experiences achieved by
the students on these trips was vastly enhanced.
- Constructed a program for the Vietnam Education Foundation in both Dalat and Hoa Binh,
Vietnam. These programs were focused on the building of a social network,
and framework for success of the 50+ fellows traveling to the U.S. for P.H.D programs.
- Worked together with British Petroleum on their year end meetings to add an
experiential module that would fit in alongside and compliment the meeting topics.
- Collaborated with Rasmussen Simonsen International to build a program for
United Arab Shipping Company in Singapore that was relevant to the logistics industry.